sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

tuenti

My favourite website is Tuenti .Is a type of website , you can speak to people or friends also, and is a social networking site. I used tuenti it since I was 13 years. I used tuenti to talk with friends... to be with my friends.... more things...

The advantages with tuenti are: have chat to talk fiends at the moment, you have a secret messages( if you don't want to read the rest persons),you can see  photos of your friends,... have a  lot of advantages...

But have also disadvantages: It takes a long time because you spend too much time on the computer, you hooked, people will gossip... and more things but can not remenber...

So I recommend to talk to people and that but don't spend too much time on the computer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario